- You may comment without registering. I do allow anonymous comments. I do request that you use an ID or handle of some sort (work appropriate please) simply so that I know how to address you.
- Feel free to disagree with me. I welcome honest debate. However, in keeping with the nature of this blog I ask that all language be respectful and work appropriate.
- I reserve the right to delete your comment. I rarely do this. However, if your comment contains profane language or is libelous, disrespectful, harrassing, threatening, or offensive to me or any other visitor to this site, I will delete your comment. “Spam” or attempts to advertise, solicit, or promote goods and services will not be tolerated. If you have a product that you think would be useful to visitors to Not So Lost in Translation, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can discuss featuring your product on the site.
- Links to your website are welcome provided that your website would not be considered offensive (see above).
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not claim ownership and my publishing your comment does not in any way indicate an endorsement of you, your comment, or your website. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. Occasionally, a comment may require a lengthy response or I may feel that other visitors would benefit from discussing a comment. By posting a comment, you grant me a worldwide license to post your comment that is irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free.
Please help me to keep Not So Lost in Translation as a friendly and safe environment to discuss writing, language learning, and personal development.